This tutorial targets developers who want to build Linked Data applications on top of Apache Marmotta.
There are several options to get and install Marmota:
Then you should take a look to some configuration details.
Once you got Marmotta running, there are some basic things initially you may want to take a look :
- Import your data: RDF and non-RDF formats are supported.
- SPARQL your data: Full SPARQL 1.1 support including querying and updates.
- Control your data: The Dataview gives an overview on the current data in the system.
- Manage your user accounts: The user module allows creating and managing user accounts.
- Inspect your tasks: The task view shows you running tasks.